WBC works for Therapists and Counselors
Whether your therapy practice is focused on speech, behavior, psychology, or pain management or if you’re a counselor tutoring or advising children, students, or adults – WBC has a space for you.
Space, Comfort and Location
- WBC offers private offices that can be customized to meet the unique needs of you and your clients, giving the comfort and privacy your clients deserve.
- All office spaces come fully furnished with a desk, credenza, shelving, and file cabinets to keep your work safe.
- WBC has a comfortable and modern waiting area for clients and their family when you are occupied. We also offer private counseling suites.
- Our offices are conveniently located- the Chappaqua space is near Horace Greeley High School and the White Plains space is near the Westchester Mall
Technology and Flexibility
- All WBC offices offer the latest A/V equipment and a state-of-the-art “Zoom Room.”
- WBC provides high-speed wi-fi, to guarantee on-time, uninterrupted appointments.
- If you have clients with appointments outside of typical work hours use the 24/7 access to our offices for anything they might need.
- WBC’s flexible office space can grow with the size of your practice.
- Our virtual office services give therapists and counselors the best of both worlds-a business address without the overhead.
- Virtual office package perks include an individual direct dial number, a live receptionist to answer calls during business hours, a voicemail box or call forwarding, and call screening.
- Members can utilize on-site offices and the counseling suite on an hourly basis or consider our co-working space.
- Reduce your workload and leverage our full-service administrative staff for faxing, scanning, copying, mailing, and much more.
- Our staff are your receptionists, and we can answer your phones and screen your calls.
- Friendly smiles will greet and direct clients to your office and can help coordinate appointments.
What our Clients Say
My only regret about Westchester Business Center is that I didn’t discover it sooner! It’s a wonderfully professional environment and a beautiful facility. Clients and other people who come in from the outside are always impressed with it, and the sitting and reception areas are great to have. The mail services are phenomenal, as well as the printing and faxing services, which could not be more professional. Candace, Kate, and Kris are all great. If I knew about this place sooner, I would have come years ago.
I really love the front-of-house service staff at Westchester Business Center, and as soon as I met Kris, I knew I was in the right place. Kris is the gold star of WBC. She is very business-savvy, and always has her finger on the pulse. She creates a great office network here and is extremely helpful. She often encourages me to meet new people and take advantage of WBC’s service