WBC works for Legal Professionals
- The WBC White Plains office is located within walking distance to the Federal, State, and Westchester County Courts.
- Our neighbors include: NY Supreme Court, US Bankruptcy Court, Westchester Family Court, and The NYS Workers Comp Board.
- Members located at our Chappaqua location have access to our White Plains offices which are next door to the City Court, County Court, and US District Court.
- WBC White Plains & Chappaqua offices have small and large conference facilities – holding anywhere between 2 to 24 people. Perfect for hosting closings, depositions, board meetings, or trial prep.
- We support Real Estate Attorneys, Workers Compensation Attorneys, Civil and Criminal Attorneys, and can accommodate out-of-state Attorneys.
- We have experience with a variety of legal professionals including Mediators, Court Reporters, Notaries and can connect you with their services.
- All WBC offices offer the latest A/V equipment, a state-of-the-art “Zoom Room,” and onsite café with freshly ground coffee for those early morning or late night meetings.
- Legal Professionals can leverage our full-service administrative staff for; faxing, scanning, copying, mailing, event planning and much more.
- Our staff will be your receptionist and will answer your phones and screen your calls.
- WBC provides mailboxes for rent and our staff can sort, scan, and forward your mail to you.
- WBC members have 24/7 access to our office
- WBC has flexible space that can grow with the size of your practice
- WBC can offer your team temporary space to host out-of-town legal teams
What our Clients Say
WBC is a fantastic office to work with. They are very responsive, professional and make virtual working extremely easy. They went above and beyond during the pandemic and continue to do so.
I like that the business center is in a centralized location, making it convenient to access. The support staff is extremely friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to help their clients succeed.